Recipe - Bloody Red Devilby Barbara Fuente on 09/11/10
Fall is upon us and nothing better to warm the cockles than a good, spicy morning kick! Goes great with a big Spanish omelet...
- 2 ounces of Vodka (your choice of brand)
- 4 ounces of tomato juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Spanish Jack's Grilling Sauce (Cranberry)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated horseradish
- Black peper and celery salt to taste
Shake together with ice and serve with a fresh celery stalk or Spanish olives!